junho 24, 2013

economia e criatividade #9: maximizando enfeites e alfabetos

Olá scrappers! Hoje eu venho com mais um vídeo da série economia e criatividade para começar a semana e com o vídeo uma série de dicas para economizar em seus layouts usando seus enfeites e alfabetos ao máximo.


Hello Scrappers! Today  have a video on Portuguese showing how I did the layout below and some tips to save on embellishments. I have a small box where I put all my almost done embellishments. When I am looking for something that I did have on hand I take a look there for use the most of my embellish. 


For this project, I look for embellishment reinforce my subject and my color choice. I was looking for everything who match these two things and after I saw if looks great on my layout.


For my title I use a old alphabeth as an stencil to my hand stitching title. You can use yout alphabeth with mist or paint or just for cutting a title.



Hope you like my today's project! Have a great week!

Espero que tenham gostado das dicas de hoje! E tenha uma ótima semana!

2 comentários:

Margot disse...

wow! i love this lo! a few years ago i was in Portugal (Algarve)!

nada disse...

Hi Margot, thank you so much for your comments! I live on Algarve is such a wonderful place, don't you think? :)

Mensagens populares