fevereiro 13, 2013

PEOPLE WILL TALK: meus projectos


Olá scrappers! Esta semana eu começo mostrando os meus projectos feito com o kit PEOPLE WILL TALK, um kit bem moderno e com enfeites totalmente inusitados, à venda na minha loja etsy

Hello scrappers! One week ahead and I begin mine with some nice projects using PEOPLE WILL TALK's kit. You can find it on my store, this kit is so modern and have so many unusual embellishments!


Este kit lembra-me meninos e com sua palete de cores moderna que inclui azul escuro, amarelo e cinza, é perfeito para projectos envolvendo adolescentes. Por esta razão eu consegui fazer dois layouts sobre meu sobrinho. No primeiro eu usei os papéis e alguns enfeites. Não são os mesmos que estão a venda no meu kit, apesar de ser da mesma coleção.

This kit remember so much boys and with this modern pallete with dark blue, yellow and grey, it's perfect for teenage projects. For that reason I was able to do two layouts about my nephew. The first one I use most the papers of my kit, with some of the embellishments.


Os papéis do tamanho 15x15 são perfeitos para enfeites combinados com uma máquina de corte porque as estampas são menores. Eu também usei alguns enfeites em Papel Vegetal (accid free), washi tape o die cut com a palavra "Awesome!", incluídos no kit. Eu também inclui duas setas - que não são as mesmas que estão na foto do kit, mas se alguém quiser trocar por estas, é só durante a compra deixar um comentário que ainda tenho deste modelo.



The 6x6" patterned paper are perfect for this kind of layout because the patterned are smaller than the normal paper. I also use some Vellum embellish, washi tape and die cut bubble speech. I also included two arrows. These one is not that one I have on picture on my kit. But, if you prefer that onem just let a message on the end of the purchase and I can send this model instead.


No meu segundo layout eu basicamente me concentrei nos meus enfeites e no meu kit de enfeites. É um layout sobre os meus sobrinhos. Celebrando a amizade entre irmãos. Eu usei os recortados em forma de diálogo, washi tape, botão, canudos, grinalda, enfeite em madeira, enfeite em papel vegetal e o fio de pasteleiro. Todos estes enfeites estão incluídos no kit de enfeites.


On my second layout, I just concentrated on my embellishment kit. It's a layout about the friendship between sister and brother. I use the bubble speech die cut, washi tape, button, straws, garland, wood veneer tab, vellum tag and baker twine. All these are included on my the embellishment kit. 


Quem ficou imaginando o que fazer com canudos, aqui uma sugestão. O mais legal de enfeites inusitados é que você pode deixar a sua criatividade rolar e criar mil e uma coisas.


If you wonder what to do with straws, here is one suggestion because the most fun about unusual embellishment is you can use or imagination!



Meu terceiro projecto é um cartão usando... pom pons! Você podia imaginar que pom pons poderia dar um ótimo enfeite?! Eu acrescentei um dos recortados para o título junto com um pregador. O que acharam?

My third project is a card using pom poms! Can you imagine pompoms could be a great embellishment?! I just add a die cut and a clothes pin with the love world as my sentiment. What did you think?


Espero que tenham gostado dos meus projectos com o kit PEOPLE WILL TALK. Passe na minha loja para ver também alguns enfeites que são vendidos à parte do kit. Vejo vocês aqui amanhã, até lá!

Hope you liked my project with PEOPLE WILL TALK's kit. Pass by to my store to see my kits (the kit and the embellish kit) and embellishment. See you tomorrow! Have a great day!



2 comentários:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections disse...

These are amazing projects! Happy Valentine's Day! Carri~Abusybee

nada disse...

Thank you, Carri!

Mensagens populares