junho 15, 2012

docerela shop

Hi, there! Today I'm so happy that I can finally annouce that I was invited to do part of the Designer Team from Docerela Shop, a brand of stamp made on English and Portuguese by the designer Catarina Silva. For  those who don't know, take a look at the blog, and see her  beautiful creations. I just can say that the next collection are awesome. Keep an eye! Here I show a card I made - not with Docerela Stamps yet, but using a sentimental stamp - for the introduction occasion. I hope I get the news stamps on my hand soon! Thanks so much Catarina for the invitation!
I hope everyone have a great weekend!



Olá pessoal! Finalmente eu posso anunciar que fui convidada para ser do time de designer da Docerela, uma marca de carimbos feitos em inglês e português pela designer e criadora da marca Catarina Silva. Para quem  não conhece, dê uma vista de olhos no blog, e nas criações dela. E só posso dizer que a nova colecção vem aí com carimbos lindos. Fiquem de olho! E aqui um cartão que fiz, ainda não utilizando os carimbos da Docerela, mas especialmente para me apresentar ao time.  Obrigada Catarina pelo convite!
Aproveito a oportunidade para desejar a todos um ótimo fim de semana!

3 comentários:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections disse...

Congrats on joining the DT! So happy to be designing with you!

nada disse...

I'm too, Carri!

Docerela disse...

Welcome to our design team. I'm sure we will have lots of fun and inspirations.

Catarina

Mensagens populares