junho 06, 2014

scrapbook talking #4: my favorite patterned paper right now

Hello scrappers! I am thinking about some articles about scrapbooking here for the blog, but since I didn't decide what is about, I have more scrapbooking talking here, on this month on Fridays. Now, let's talk about supplies, more specifically patterned paper. Who do not love patterned paper? Right now I am on a phase less patterned paper, but I still love. Now, I will choose my favorite patterned paper, I am really save them for more use. I choose the last year collection, since I fell in love with time...

Olá scrappers! Eu ainda estou pensado em alguns artigos aqui para blog, sobre scrapbooking, é claro (alguém tem alguma sugestão?), então eles não vêm eu trago mais um bate-papo sobre scrapbooking. Vamos falar sobre papéis estampados, quem não ama?! Eu vou escolher meus últimos cinco papéis favoritos. São aqueles que entram na categoria a pouco tempo, mas não recentemente, porque pra mim amor é aquele que a gente adquire com o tempo...

From Atlantic collection, by Studio Calico:
I love the star's look from this paper. I bought two, the second one after use the first paper and simply love. Now, I am saving the last piece.

Coleção Atlantic, Studio Calico:
Eu adoro a cor e este look de estrelas. Acabei comprando dois, depois que me apaixonei pelo primeiro.


55 331379

From Maggie Holmes collection, by Crate Paper:
I don't have any piece anymore, but this one is on the category, "what side I want to use, because both is gorgeous".

Coleção Maggie Holmes, Crate Paper.
Entra na categoria, qual o lado que eu vou usar! É que os dois lados são tão lindos que fica difícil escolher.



From Printshop collection, by Studio Calico:
I don't have any, and despite that I still love this paper. So color and trend, maybe I can find a scrap somewhere. 

Coleção Printshop, Studio Calico:
categoria cores e gráficos. Tão lindo este papel.



From Sundrifter collection, by Studio Calico.
Just love this modern look on the grey background. I just want to use them so badly, but still save it.

Coleção Sundrifter, Studio Calico.
Categoria gráfico e cor, aquele que você não usa muito só para economizar.



From The Pier collection, by Crate Paper: 
This background paper here on a layout from Deb Duty, it's adorable. I really love the subtle color and graphic.

Coleção The Pier, Crate Paper:
Categoria usando um pedacinho em cada layout. É que este papel tem cor tão sutis e um gráfico tão legal que eu tenho que economizar.



Now, it's your turn, what is your favorite patterned paper?

Agora é a sua vez, qual o seu papel estampado favorito?

Nenhum comentário:

Mensagens populares