junho 13, 2014

scrapbook talking #5: about colors

Color is something I love. I can't explain why I use them the way I use, just I simply love combine them. I can say on my begining as a scrapper I must love the bright combination of contrasting colors, now I am interesting on subtle mute colors. Mostly, color helps you to introduced the mood of your layout. For example, that palette below reminds me summer.

Cores é algo que eu adoro. Eu não posso explicar porque e nem como eu trabalho com elas, mas que simplesmente adoro usá-las. No meu começo como scrapper eu adorava combinar cores fortes e contrastantes, neste momento estou interessada em cores sutis. O importante é que as cores dão o tom de qualquer projeto. Por exemplo, esta palete abaixo lembra-me verão.

Wedding Colors I Love | Shades of Orange + Aqua!



On the other hand, these color combination reminds me winter.

Por outro lado, estas cores aqui me lembra inverno.
Pretty Palettes for Winter Parties Blue , Silver & White  WOW !!!!!!!


Just now, I am in love with this palette:

Neste momento estou adorando esta palete:

Color

And, I want be able to work with something like this:

E eu quero trabalhar com uma palete assim:

Color Story | Mint Loves Gray!

And you, what is your color favorite?

E você, qual suas cores favoritas?

Nenhum comentário:

Mensagens populares