janeiro 03, 2012

lote 17 - my home

I think I just realized that most of time and places I spending searching or just watching on the Internet it's a site or blog or community that English it´s the first language. So, despite I feeling so much difficult to write on English (I write beautifully on Portuguese by the way) I will make an effort to write my best English (not everytime it will be good, but anyway, I need to practice). So, I begin a new year with my best English to say that most of  my inspiring come to this place, so speaking in English it's a way to make me closest to this community. Hope your enjoy my blog!


Today I show you all a layout. For 25 years this address was my home. So many stories to talk about my neighboorhood and the things i like and didn´t like about. So I took a picture of my old addres on google map and I made a page about it. Love how it turns. I begin a year with a favorite!

Using Studio Calico kit, Glee Club.
Eu morei 25 anos da minha vida neste endereço. Tenho muitas histórias de coisas que gostava ou que não gostava naquele endereço que acompanhou a minha vida. Resolvi falar um pouquinho sobre esta experiência. Peguei uma foto do endereço no Google Map e fiz uma página sobre. Adorei esta página e já entra par o rol das minhas favoritas!


Just in love this clip dog!


Amei este clip em forma de cão!

Nenhum comentário:

Mensagens populares