janeiro 24, 2012

la parisienne

On the 2005 I have some the opportunity to go to Paris visit a special friend. I will never forget how was to met my friend Rajae and what she show about this city. I just love Paris and love this 3 days I was most walking through the city. So I decided to do a page about this photo.



Em 2005 eu tive a oportunidade de visitar Paris e conhecer a cidade na companhia da minha amiga Rajae. Adorei ter a cidade apresentada por ela em três dias cansativos em que caminhei de um lado a outro. Quis registrar esta foto num layout sobre esta minha amiga.


I make this layout so simple with just some awesome embellies and the minimal paper, just the oposite with I regular do.


Eu tentei manter o layout simples e destacar estas florezinhas da Basic Grey que são fantásticas e mantive, ao contrário do que normalmente faço, o papel ao mínimo.

Nenhum comentário:

Mensagens populares