setembro 05, 2012

economia e criatividade #3: papel 15x15cm

Olá, scrappers! Esta semana eu venho com uma dica em vídeo para economizar sem perder a criatividade. 




Hello scrappers! Today I show some tip to not expending so much money on scrapbooking. Papers pad brings many different kind of paper for a good price. You can use on cards or layouts and it so easy to coordenating since the colors look nice. The pad is around 7 doláres and you can use many times. Here I spend about 0,90€ on papers. Plus, I use a metalic trend to do my today's layout.

This layout is about my niece and about she like the fair world so much. When I found this slide, I have to do a picture of it. The transformation from the slide to the picture, turns it so textured, but I like so much the result. I hope you like it.

Here is my layout:


I use the HeyDay collection by Studio Calico that brings 36 patterned paper, 3 of each patterned. I made a layering with that and use the metalic to just give a special touch.



Here some look from the balloons I made. I just draw a oval circle on the back of the paper and cut around.


Hope you enjoy the today's layout and tip. If you want to see my creation's process you can watch the video. It is on Portuguese without subtitle.  Hope you have a great day!

2 comentários:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections disse...

Gorgeous lay-out! Love the photo!

Sandy Ang disse...

love the unexpected gold and glitter against the pastels

Mensagens populares