janeiro 20, 2011

Celine Navarro new ONLINE workshop!

Eu sou fã da Celine Navarro e já estou a espera deste workshop desde o verão. Vale a pena, que a moça é muito talentosa!

Enviado por Dulcinea através do Google Reader:

por The Green Frog Studio por Celine Navarro em 20-01-2011

Good evening all!
A lot of you have been asking me lately if I was going to do another online workshop, such as the SCRAP World Cup class I hosted last summer. Well, shall I say YES?!! :)
Colorful Designs is my new online class especially created for you, the scrapbooker looking for fresh design and loving colors!
Colorful Design
Want more designs on your layouts ? Afraid of colors ? This workshop is for you!
Join me on this new journey and get this 2 MONTHS long class and become a design and color expert!
As an experienced scrapbook teacher travelling around the globe, I've seen so many scrappers being AFRAID of colors and not knowing how to balance their creations. Colors are the skin of your feelings, emotions : get rid of this fear and pick your color palette!
Design itself is such a concept. It actually makes a layout work...or not. I will teach you tricks, tips and techniques so that you won't be scared of the blank page and that your style gets itself confortable with design and colors.

For 35€ (around $40), you'll get :
  •  access to a private blog where you'll see the weekly classes posted on Wednesday
  • tips and tricks on design once a week
  • a sketch with each class
  • color combos for you to scrapbook NEW colors
  • my blogging feelings
  • posts about the DESIGN world
  • VIDEOS! you'll be able to laugh at my accent! :)
  • access to a FLICKR gallery for you to upload your layouts
  • TWO live CHATS for us to get to know each other and for you to ask whatever questions you have in mind
  • a complete list of supplies used for each workshop
and all of this for 2 months!!!
And because you know I am a mini album lover, your last class within this workshop will be a mini album class! I'll be offering the possibility to order a class kit for this one.
Become an expert COLORFUL DESIGN SCRAPBOOKER!
For only 35€, come scrap with me for 2 months!
Colorful Designs online class


SIGN UP by clicking on the PAYPAL button above. SIGNUPS close on 22 February 2011. BEGINNING OF THE WORKSHOP : 23 February 2011. END OF THE WORKSHOP : 23 April 2011. No refunds possible once purchase is done. A PDF file will be sent to you once the class is over.
+++

And to celebrate this new online workshop, I'm hosting a BLOG HOP!
Copy and paste this whole post on your blog, copy the link of your post and paste it here in the comments section!
Celinenavarro_1
TWO winners will be hand picked and will win a FREE access to the workshop !:)

Nenhum comentário:

Mensagens populares